Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen repair

GillOlke
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have broken the screen of my phone an Apple Iphone 7, I have had it a year.  What are my options

(Personal details removed)

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

@GillOlke This is a public forum. Please remove your number to avoid getting spammed. Go to Options in the right hand corner of your post, then the drop down Edit Reply.

As far as your phone is concerned, if you don't have insurance you can take it to Apple or any high street store that does repairs, or you can call O2 customer service. 

Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. The 0800 number isn't available until 9 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22907 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3658 Solutions

@GillOlke This is a public forum. Please remove your number to avoid getting spammed. Go to Options in the right hand corner of your post, then the drop down Edit Reply.

As far as your phone is concerned, if you don't have insurance you can take it to Apple or any high street store that does repairs, or you can call O2 customer service. 

Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. The 0800 number isn't available until 9 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2