Did you mean: 

Prolonged Delivery Time - iPad

Matthew99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Everyone, 

I ordered the lastest 2020 iPad from O2 on Saturday Morning (28.03.2020) and paid for the premium delivery (£8.99). I appreciated in light of what is going on in the world there may be some delay in getting the device however I'm now not sure it is coming at all - It's now Thursday (02.04.2020). I've received both the initial confirmation of the order and legal documentation that they send. Unable to track my order as I've not received notification of despatch. On my O2 it says that there isn't a device registered to the account. 

Lastly, I've been unable to contact O2 in relation to the above they have left only communication for important enquires open. When I did get through to speak to people they advised they were the wrong department. 

Can anyone advise if they are still processing new device orders? and if so, how long this usually takes to despatch?

Thank you in advance.

Regards, 

Matt

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Matthew99 

Yes orders are progressing as normal but stock depending.

Probably waiting for more to arrive.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

rogargaro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has it arrived? I am in the same situation 

Message 3 of 3