cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing for dispatch, yippie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB White/Silver is preparing for dispatch, just been on the phone to them and I will be recieving it on Friday. slight_smile

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty sure this uncertainty happens every time, got my 5 delivered on launch day i don't expect the 6 will be any different
Message 131 of 159

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144599 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
It does - Everyone orders a week before then spends the next week talking about when it will be delivered.....
Many get them on launch day but equally there are many that won't for various reasons.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 132 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe I should take tomorrow off just in case they totally mess up?!
Message 133 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
I personally really enjoy all the hype, builds up the excitement for phone however unfortunately some people will be disappointed
Message 134 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes it's certainly amazing how the hype builds up. Nothing quite like it wether you enjoy or not. slight_smile
Message 135 of 159

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144599 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
Having a good laugh with the Apple chaps this year - Obviously because they are so much closer to Android now slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 136 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am a sheep. I confess. Only a week ago I was mocking my dad for his giant android phone. You look so silly, why do you want such a big screen you dafty?

Bought the 6 plus, obviously.
Message 137 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
A week and a half wink
Message 138 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Par for the course.

Rofl

Message 139 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Said the same thing every time I saw phablets and thought why would you want such a big phone and was so close to ordering a plus but in the end stuck to my roots with a 6
Message 140 of 159