cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 and IPads

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why does O2 not support iphone and not IPad's Safari Browser? It has no App for Ipad and one cannot get information as error messages are received?
Message 1 of 15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
However when I try accessing and managing my numbers on International Favourites Bolt On I get a code sent to me on my mobile to type in on the site (as always) and then when i type this in i always get an error message saying simply 'error' and cannot go further. To make it worse, since yesterday however, once i reach this step, I've received messages saying that I don't have enough credit to access and manage my Bolt On information. This is totally incorrect: firstly I have a current Bolton with 770 minutes only due to expire on 14 April, and I have more than enough credit on my sim (only need £10). Every time I talk to chat line about this they say 'sorry we don't support Safari Browser' and 'the App only support IPhone' . This Os sooo... Frustrating as I need to go to live chat now to ask them how many minutes I have left.

Since yesterday I cannot phone on these 770 minutes I have available till 14 March as I get error messages on my mobile phone saying 'call rejected' and cannot access the Bolton from my Ipad to see why. Do you have any suggestions?

Call 202 from your iPhone, this is a free number and explain the problems you are having.

Also re trying to access and manage your numbers on International Favourite Bolt On. Perhaps some of the other forum members can help you with this as I don't have this particular bolt on, on my account.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
What app do you need that you can't get?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

do you mean the myo2 app

Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for responding. i am looking for an O2 app for ipad, this does not seem to have been developed yet?
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes but this does NOT support Ipad, only IPhone
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Why does O2 not support iphone and not IPad's Safari Browser? It has no App for Ipad and one cannot get information as error messages are received?

With regards to iPad, I've accessed the O2 website, O2 forums and the My O2 account pages on numerous occasions on my iPad. Perhaps there has been some network issues recently, or is this a long term problem re the error messages?

Perhaps you could provide more information? slight_smile

Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

With regards to iPad, I've accessed the O2 website, O2 forums and the My O2 account pages on numerous occasions on my iPad. Perhaps there has been some network issues recently, or is this a long term problem re the error messages?

Perhaps you could provide more information? slight_smile

ditto, same here too, have you downloaded the myo2 app to your ipad as you can still use it like you would on your iphone

Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, i have also accessed the site many times, also forums, etc. from my ipad, and can get information like my balance, rewards, etc.from my account without problems (and still can). However when I try accessing and managing my numbers on International Favourites Bolt On I get a code sent to me on my mobile to type in on the site (as always) and then when i type this in i always get an error message saying simply 'error' and cannot go further. To make it worse, since yesterday however, once i reach this step, I've received messages saying that I don't have enough credit to access and manage my Bolt On information. This is totally incorrect: firstly I have a current Bolton with 770 minutes only due to expire on 14 April, and I have more than enough credit on my sim (only need £10). Every time I talk to chat line about this they say 'sorry we don't support Safari Browser' and 'the App only support IPhone' . This Os sooo... Frustrating as I need to go to live chat now to ask them how many minutes I have left.

Since yesterday I cannot phone on these 770 minutes I have available till 14 March as I get error messages on my mobile phone saying 'call rejected' and cannot access the Bolton from my Ipad to see why. Do you have any suggestions?
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
However when I try accessing and managing my numbers on International Favourites Bolt On I get a code sent to me on my mobile to type in on the site (as always) and then when i type this in i always get an error message saying simply 'error' and cannot go further. To make it worse, since yesterday however, once i reach this step, I've received messages saying that I don't have enough credit to access and manage my Bolt On information. This is totally incorrect: firstly I have a current Bolton with 770 minutes only due to expire on 14 April, and I have more than enough credit on my sim (only need £10). Every time I talk to chat line about this they say 'sorry we don't support Safari Browser' and 'the App only support IPhone' . This Os sooo... Frustrating as I need to go to live chat now to ask them how many minutes I have left.

Call 202 from your iPhone, this is a free number and explain the problems you are having.

Also re trying to access and manage your numbers on International Favourite Bolt On. Perhaps some of the other forum members can help you with this as I don't have this particular bolt on, on my account.

Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried updating my International Favourites yesterday from my O2 iPad AND my MacBook. Apparently you can't because there is an issue with O2 and Safari.

So had to use the chat facility.

You would think they would support Safari......
Message 10 of 15