cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 and IPads

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why does O2 not support iphone and not IPad's Safari Browser? It has no App for Ipad and one cannot get information as error messages are received?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I tried updating my International Favourites yesterday from my O2 iPad AND my MacBook. Apparently you can't because there is an issue with O2 and Safari.

So had to use the chat facility.

You would think they would support Safari......

It should be possible on your MacBook by using an alternative internet browser such as Firefox or Chrome slight_smile

Safari is an OK browser for features such as iCloud/iCloud tabs, but Firefox especially is a better overall browser. Its my browser of choice most of the time on my iMac.

Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
That would be the logical thing to do. Unfortunately, my IT Dept who supply the equipment don't agree.

Although the number of change requests i've submitted should have given them a rough idea that Safari isn't the be all and end all!
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That would be the logical thing to do. Unfortunately, my IT Dept who supply the equipment don't agree.

Although the number of change requests i've submitted should have given them a rough idea that Safari isn't the be all and end all!

Or I see. I thought the MacBook was your own personal machine.

Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Possibly they blocked it as they see it for personal use maybe instead or business
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Why does O2 not support iphone and not IPad's Safari Browser? It has no App for Ipad and one cannot get information as error messages are received?

Re the iPad Safari browser.

Why don't you download and install Google's Chrome browser for your iPad, its free.

I can't say for definite if you will be able to view your International Favourites Bolt On numbers, but it might be worth a try to see if you can view, change them?

Message 15 of 15