cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting from Orange to O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi . This is my first posting and I am new to O2. If anyone could help to my question really appreciate. It was nearly 5 days after transferring my number to O2, but now I can only make outside calls. I cannot sent or receive any text messages in/out as well as no incoming calls. Please can someone give me an advice? O2 customer services complaining that orange did not transfer the complete file system. I really dont understand this. I never had such problems with anyother service providers.

Thanks

Kev

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Oo my bad sorry.

Never had to esculate a complaint.

Thanks for correcting:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Porting can be a problematic process and is subject to some human error, and i have had experience of this, while frustrating it can be funny, dialing out on one phone network and excepting calls on another.

Usually solved by calling CS from one of the networks, alas sometimes you may get the CS merry go round, as one network blames the other, but it is usually sorted but only after 24hrs has passed since the porting process has been completed (even if its not working for you)

Message 22 of 23

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks very much for clarifying this Adam

Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 23 of 23