cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7plus preorder new to o2 have i been accepted, confused?

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey all so im new to o2 and this forum and i was just wondering if anyone is able to help

so on the 10th i applied for a contract put all of my details in online and then it come onto the confirmation page telling me what i have ordered regarding the phone and tarrif and the upfront payment, so after checking my bank the money has instantly been taken from my account and has been in a pending state since, so surely i imagine i've been accepted otherwise they wouldnt of taken/ held up the payment?

straight after i received a line of like 8 emails straight into my inbox from o2 (on a side note during the application process it made me read and tick pages full of documents accepting all of agreement before the confirmation page) so the documents i received were as follows

the standard european consumer credit information

the phone plan consumer credit agreement

o2 even more for you

o2 pay monthly T&C's

o2 online login created

fix term loan agreement

then a bit later i received a email saying

thank you for your o2 order, with my order number being ms- and my order details like plan and phone choosen etc...

and then a bit later again i received another email saying hello re-order ms- ....

this email contains important information about your order

your order is being processed.

for delivery to your address

we'll email or send you a text to confirm when your order has been despatched so that you'll know when to expect your delivery an it tells me i'll need to sign for it this part sounds a bit generic to be honest?

so since i have received no emails what so ever or text updates etc so i contact o2 online chat and have been told "you've sucessfully placed your request" and then told me my o2 phone number, and he said i should be able to view my order on my o2 account and when i told him i couldnt he said it'll take some time to update? yet a day on from then and still my o2 says i have no products or services with o2? he has told me that the iphone i've ordered is currently showing as out of stock yet he also said my order would be delivered from the 16/9/16?

so my question really is have i passed the credit check do i now actually have a o2 accont given no futher emailed confirmations? yet i still cant access any information from my o2 account online? anyone any ideas?

sorry i know this is a long winded message any replies would be greately appreciated 🙂

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was new to o2 this time last year when I ordered my iPhone 6S+ had to wait for 3 weeks for the phone to be delivered and nothing appeared on my o2 account until the phone was dispatched.

You have been accepted if you have received all of those emails

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was new to o2 this time last year when I ordered my iPhone 6S+ had to wait for 3 weeks for the phone to be delivered and nothing appeared on my o2 account until the phone was dispatched.

You have been accepted if you have received all of those emails
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your fast response I really appreciate your reply 🙂 I'm just woundering did you receive a confirmation email soon after telling you your account information such as your phone number or anything etc? Or did you like me just receive a email saying your order is being processed? Many thanks once again
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know why o2 keep telling everyone to check Their My Order page, it's not there, there is no my orders bit, either online or on the app. No doubt it'll show once you've got your phone.

And as stated, yea you'll have a contract now.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I didn't get my number until I got my phone slight_smile
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you checking on your phone? Because it doesn't appear on my mobile browser, only on the desktop site.
Message 6 of 7

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Well done for giving advice @Anonymous! Glad to see you're helping out. @Anonymous, how are you getting on since you posted?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 7