Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 576
Solutions: 16,515

Re: Iphone 6s?

They will have to put tariffs up when preorders go live.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 770

@MI5 wrote:
They will have to put tariffs up when preorders go live.

Well they have told us about the 20gb and 30gb offers Rich....so do you think they will have to display the prices of each phone and tariff tomorrow?

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

Yes, or else they could later say it's £300 a month and everyone would cancel.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

Mind you, if I remember rightly from last year, o2 were about the last to release prices and open pre-orders. I guess they were waiting to see what other networks were offering first.

Currently using:

@MI5 wrote:
Mind you, if I remember rightly from last year, o2 were about the last to release prices and open pre-orders. I guess they were waiting to see what other networks were offering first.

I think you are right. One of the many reasons the questions started being asked as early as July last year and we ended up with so many people waiting a very very long time. Hopefully O2 will have learnt from that...Confused

*The Game Is On*

Doesn't seem like there will be much of a rush this year at all......

Currently using:

AND just realised why I am confused...(NO Comment) ...we have two threads with identical titles.... only difference is a blumming question mark Confused

iPhone 6S....... 6S

iPhone 6S?.... 6S?

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous

Am I missing something here...they have announced tariffs from what I can see on their news page and it's from 8am...

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous Yes they have announced Tariffs....but not pricing or cost. (of all the models O2 will be stocking)....It is still saying 'Prices coming soon'

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/apple/iphone-6s/#contractType=paymonthly

*The Game Is On*

Anonymous