Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPad Pro 9.7 Pay Monthly

Gem6288
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I ordered an Ipad pay monthly on Weds 3rd and still haven't heard anything regarding dispatch. 

Also... After reading the other topics... Has anyone actually received an Ipad recently? Is it worth the wait... i.e. a few weeks... or will there be 6 newer versions out when it arrives?

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you give customer service a call they may be able to give you some info regarding your order http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you give customer service a call they may be able to give you some info regarding your order http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Gem6288 you are better off calling customer service to see where your order is as we have heard many stories here about people ordering iPads & not receiving them. You are better off going straight to Apple & purchasing one 

Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, had the same problem and ended up cancelling my order. Spoke to someone on live chat who said the space grey 32gb version was out of stock for two weeks but the others were in stock. Then they said they checked "online" (what, their website?!) and they have the space grey as available on there, did they want me to put the order through again manually? Well someone had already tried that 3 days before and I'd still heard nothing so I told them to cancel it. I might see if my local o2 store has any stock. Think it's pretty poor that o2's website still says you can get delivery in 2-3 days when actually they don't seem to have any stock!
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous O2 don't have a live stock system. You will only know if  your order is on its way when you receive a dispatch email 

Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know, but I was supposed to get it on 3rd May and the customer service rep said there was none in stock so....
Message 6 of 14

Gem6288
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Customer service said its out of stock and maybe I will get an update this week. It is terrible when you select your product and then payment is taken from your bank the info your given is 2-3 days, which turns out to be simply not true. Why take the money when its out of stock? Surely O2 should take it when its dispatched
Message 7 of 14

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, they should, but they don't!

Currently using:
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

They take the money but fail to provide the goods but it's very difficult to get your money back from o2

Message 9 of 14

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Gem6288 wrote:
Why take the money when its out of stock? 

Because unfortunately it's not fraud otherwise O2 would have been prosecuted many times over by now.

Complaints to your local Trading Standards office may force legislation to be implemented. 

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 10 of 14