cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geek squad in CPW

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know if the Geek squad in CPW will install screen protectors for you? Looking to purchase a Zagg shield and seeing as you only get the one and it's pricy just want it to be done for me, failed an amount of times today at home myself!
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Lift and tape method for me always,
I've got a completely water proof phone but still would not expect it to be resistant once the water is turned into an airborne particle.
Message 41 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay guys, I've purchased the kind where you just stick it on the screen. No sprays no nothing needed. What I found difficult is the dust particles and my house seems to attract it more than anything. I had to keep unsticking it and using sticker to pick up the fluff.
Message 42 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122890 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Okay guys, I've purchased the kind where you just stick it on the screen. No sprays no nothing needed. What I found difficult is the dust particles and my house seems to attract it more than anything. I had to keep unsticking it and using sticker to pick up the fluff.

Glad its sorted then @Anonymous ....You certainly had reams of advice on this thread...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 65

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Very wise wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 44 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup those dust particles can be annoying 😉

Hope its ok now.
Message 45 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will find out when I get it hahah still not got it through the post yet. Anyone else using the Zagg glass invisible shield?
Message 46 of 65

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Yes, my daughter has one on her 4s.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 47 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
Worth the money?
Message 48 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've used one on my 5s but I'd prefer to wait until the ones that fit the curved edges on the iPhone 6 models come down in price.
Message 49 of 65

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
I would say so - you wouldn't know it was fitted if no one told you slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 50 of 65