cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a new phone delivered and I was just curious about something on the packaging. Under sender information it said it had been sent from the 'returns department' in normanton. Is this normal to say that, is it to let you know where to send it if you wish to return it? Or have I been sent a previously returned phone?
Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay, I spoke on the live chat and they said it's in case you want to return the phone you know where to send it. I haven't opened any of the packaging however it has been more than 14 days now

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

To be honest that would worry me. Check the seals on the box but I personally would call customer service and ask for clarification and ask them to note your concerns. You have 14 days to.  return the phone if you aren't happy

Message 2 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I agree @jonsie This isn't normal surely@. A brand new phone does not come from a Returns dept (only refurbished devices). I would certainly contact customer services. If you pay for a new phone, that's exactly what you should receive...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay, I spoke on the live chat and they said it's in case you want to return the phone you know where to send it. I haven't opened any of the packaging however it has been more than 14 days now
Message 4 of 17

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Ir's 14 days from contact start  @Anonymous. You have the option to return or change your mind https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy

However, you need to open the box and check all seals are intact and unbroken.. Only then will you know whether your device is brand new..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 17

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Call and speak to them. Live chat...  a joint in your arm and a part of you used to sit down springs to mind. Not sure they know the difference between the two parts. 

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
The actually apple box itself is fully sealed and has the apple seal on so it should be good. Thanks guys.
Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Actual*
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s good news then 

Message 9 of 17

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts