Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity wrote:

Believe me next time I am buying the phone outright. I just can't believe the ineptness of o2 as a company - my chat guy actually told me contradictory stories in the SAME chat - that they were dispatched the same as warehouse orders then to tell me it's all dependant on store stock.. err what??

I think the thing that would have made me literally reach down the phone and strangle them was the "you picked 23/09, if you wanted it on 16/09 you should have picked 16/09 then"

Message 671 of 1,355

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I laughed hard at that bit @Anonymous - like really?? Are these guys even trained on their own website system.

Message 672 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity wrote:

I laughed hard at that bit @Anonymous - like really?? Are these guys even trained on their own website system.

CS 101, show empathy and never tell the customer it's their fault, even if it is.

Message 673 of 1,355

uncleiven197
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just been told 6 weeks for any Plus models via Online Chat! Bouncy

Message 674 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a thought, please can we agree to post (when and if) we recieve our order today. At least we will have an idea if it's happening or not. As they must begin to be delivered soon if it is today.

Message 675 of 1,355

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I know right?? I plan to use that in my complaint slight_smile I may not be angry as some (as I did know it would take 2 weeks to get my phone - I lied in the chat lol - but if it doesn't come on the 23rd then I'll be mad) but I am still pretty peeved about the communication being extended to us.

Message 676 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
All fun and games ...... it's only the black phone delayed...... all others should be delivered.

I had text from dpd saying Andy will deliver between 2-3....... andy better not be late and come when I'm in school run !!!!!

Still waiting on deliver text for our iPhone black upgrade although live chat assured me last night that the delay is only hours and I will have it this evening. So t hold out much luck.
Message 677 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are people who only ordered yesterday seriously coming on this thread to complain that they haven't been updated with order progress???

When people who pre-ordered at 9am on pre-order launch day a week ago don't even know when they are getting theirs how on earth do you expect to be told already?

They don't have enough phones to satisfy the pre-orders from last week, they don't even know when they will have enough, if you order after last Friday then you are in for a long wait

Message 678 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity wrote:

I know right?? I plan to use that in my complaint slight_smile I may not be angry as some (as I did know it would take 2 weeks to get my phone - I lied in the chat lol - but if it doesn't come on the 23rd then I'll be mad) but I am still pretty peeved about the communication being extended to us.

As I said, I was happy with 23/09 for my click and collect up until my bro ordered the same device model 9 hours after me and got it delivered today. As in it's in his hands now.

Message 679 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Only phones in black colours and plus models have delays. Not sure if it's all colours in plus tho.

I ordered silver but hubby black. He isnt happy
Message 680 of 1,355