Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh and in my confirmation email it said they would aim to have my phone from 23/09/2016... which means this was early!
Message 281 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

thought i would ring o2 for a laugh, she had no idea what was going on, she was saying its out of stock then i said why is there a tracking number on my order(which she never noticed was there) so she said oh that means it will be sent today 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂, so pointless calling them

Message 282 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do i find the tracking number?

Message 283 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh and in my confirmation email it said they would aim to have my phone from 23/09/2016... which means this was early!

Can't decide if truth or troll.....

Message 284 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my four emails with my new contract details etc but I never got the email with my pickup code. Or at least I can't see it in there.

I did get a text so at least I have the code but I can't see where it says "We'll aim to have your order available from XX date"

They text me a link to track but it just goes to a dead page, suppose it'll update once they know whats going on.

Message 285 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
On my confirmation (ordered 2pm Friday) it said I'd get it next working day!

Basically o2 are awful at this stuff.
Message 286 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my four emails with my new contract details etc but I never got the email with my pickup code. Or at least I can't see it in there.

I did get a text so at least I have the code but I can't see where it says "We'll aim to have your order available from XX date"

They text me a link to track but it just goes to a dead page, suppose it'll update once they know whats going on.

It would have been from o2shop (o2shop@o2mail.co.uk) and entitled "Your O2 Order Confirmation (big long code of letters and numbers)"

Message 287 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

When we contacted them again and mentioned the Novemeber dates and the fact we pre ordered via click and collect they will not give us any information AT ALL apart from the following - 

the phone is in high demand but we'll get it to you as soon as we can.

Cannot confirm dates, Cannot confirm stock but have been warned to expect delays. 

An exploding phone in my pocket isnt sounding like such a bad idea right about now 

Message 288 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoke to my Store, said they have received some but checked my order number and said mine isn't one of them. Also said there was a delay in stock on the matte black 32gb and likely to be Monday. I ordered on 9th. She checked system and said whilst some orders have been updated mine hasn't so looking unlikely
Message 289 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It would have been from o2shop (o2shop@o2mail.co.uk) and entitled "Your O2 Order Confirmation (big long code of letters and numbers)"

Nope never got that email, checked my junk folder and not in there either

Message 290 of 1,355