cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delays on iPad 256Gb in Space Grey? Ordered over 2 weeks ago!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone got a solid update on when this 256Gb stock is expected? I placed my order 2 weeks ago now, my money has been taken and all I have to show for it is a text message on my old, broken phone!

Is it so hard to give me a date and stick to it? or just be honest and tell us when the stock will actually get to us?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous No idea at all really. You need to ring customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or...if an O2 Store near you has stock you could cancel this contract and purchase from the store...(or any other retailer who has stock)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous No idea at all really. You need to ring customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or...if an O2 Store near you has stock you could cancel this contract and purchase from the store...(or any other retailer who has stock)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I've tried all that, the advisors have all just said the same thing, we're expecting more on (insert date+1 week here) we will keep you informed. To me that's not informed. They could at least send the accessories I've ordered and payed for through to me as reassurance or something. Seems ridiculous to me. Anyone else shed any light on this?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
No one here can know when o2 will get stock I'm afraid.
All you can do is keep checking with CS but you're not the only one kept in the dark over orders.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I completely understand that there are more people in this exact situation waiting for their orders yes! The reason I posted this was to find people with this same problem and discuss it.

I'm just a little shocked that this company won an award for best customer service. So far dealing with this issue, it's been one problem after the other. The order won't appear on my account till they dispatch it, all I have is a text message saying wait another week.

O2 twittter account told me 9.7in in stock 4th Nov. Clearly a fib, as they're now parping the 11th at me like the previous conversations never happened. Joy. 

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you receive your iPad? I just ordered mine after being told it would arrive next day and getting the same unhelpful response from o2.

They let me buy it with the option to pay extra for next day delivery by 12pm but then opted to send an unhelpful message with no commitment to date straight after.

Message 6 of 6