cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been lied to about your iphone 6 delivery date? REPORT IT HERE

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is a new thread on an on-going and reptitive story. But can I urge everyone who has been lied to by o2 regarding delivery of the iphone 6 and 6+ to register your complaint here:

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Hopefully if enough of us do it they will cover the story and expose O2 on a nationwide scale. I would also recommend contacting the Financial ombusman as highlighted on o2's website.

Just done mine - Post here once you've done yours! It's easy and quick to do. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe we're missing a trick here.

Perhaps we need to start directing our collective blame at Apple for failing to fulfil O2's orders? 

If it isn't their fault they will make sure the press and media know as such...

Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not just o2... seems everywhere for certain models
Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

It really concerns me that people who ordered on the 16th/17th etc still havent got theirs? That suggests that no progress in the list is being made for the Space grey 64gb handsets.... None at all?

Message 13 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 123226 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It really concerns me that people who ordered on the 16th/17th etc still havent got theirs? That suggests that no progress in the list is being made for the Space grey 64gb handsets.... None at all?

It must be more than annoying for those people. Particularly when many reported they gave up, cancelled their order and went on to pick up that model in O2, CPW, and Apple stores....

Makes a total mockery of pre-ordering in my opinion...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 18

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

What is not known and is a key part of the puzzle, is the contractual supply arrangements between Apple and the networks compared to Apple and for example CPW.

So it may benefit Apple financially to supply CPW rather than the networks.

This may well apply to other device brands not just Apple.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 15 of 18

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I've said before that I think CPW have a better business relationship with Apple than any of the networks. Probably financially more viable for both companies.

Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep you're right Jonsie i reported this on the iphone 5s launch. Was even told By CPW higher being that they will always get more handsets than O2 ever will from Apple.
Message 17 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Going to an Apple store is still a better idea too, you can get a contract on o2 though them! I did for my iPhone 5 at the time when everywhere else was sold out
Message 18 of 18