Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPad 2020

Emily32
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I ordered my iPad Pro 2020 and it went though I got all the T&Cs. I knew it was a two week delivery wait when I bought it but I wanted to know if anyone knows when they replenish their stock as 15 mins later I got an email saying it’s out of stock. Does that mean that the iPad is still definitely coming to me or if it’s been cancelled?. Many thanks!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
It will be coming, but o2 don't have a live stock system and so don't know what is on the shelves.
If you can wait for it they will send one once they have got through the backlog of orders...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
It will be coming, but o2 don't have a live stock system and so don't know what is on the shelves.
If you can wait for it they will send one once they have got through the backlog of orders...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

mrsbaker1
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Same just happened to me yesterday. All went through as expected. Then an email and text to tell me out of stock. This happened when I ordered the iPhone X. There was absolute carnage with that. They simply didn’t have enough stock to cover even the amount of pre orders. Did you get yours yet?
Message 3 of 3