cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch - not able to add mobile plan!

TK2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hiya! 

Seen this being posted a few times, but I need help! 

Upgraded my series 5 to an ultra and at the same time paid off my 13 pro max and when to a o2 sim only on a monthly plan. 

I have been unable to add my mobile plan onto the watch, and after talking to the support agents and suggesting that a re-set of the e-sim was needed (saw that was the fix for some) I was informed a ticket would be raised with Apple. No surprise to never be contacted by Apple! 

can anyone help me here, as its a feature i’m paying for! 

😩

Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

NannyBubble
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ah,  thank you MI5 this is where I have misunderstood.
I thought I could just add the watch to my current plan and wasn’t seeing how O could do that!
Is the fee a one off connection or a pay monthly?

Message 41 of 43

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions

@NannyBubble 

It's a monthly fee for the watch data which is needed to make and receive calls when away from your phone.

No need for it if you always have your phone with you, just connect your watch to phone via Bluetooth.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 42 of 43

Jyotida
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately I don’t do social media . Part of the reason why I want an Apple Watch cellular so I’m not engaged in that world . 

Message 43 of 43