Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating for 2 Days.

Colin1231
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not sure if linking phone and watch is actually a thing 🤣 Been to O2 shop no joy there. They say if I had purchased the items in store they could have done it. Kept saying about a seperate number, which I dont want. Looking to use watch with my existing phone and number. Am now on phone with 02 and they dont seem to have much of a clue as to what I am trying to do. The on hold music is not great either 🤣. So if anyone here could assist me that would be great. Thanyou for taking time to read this. Colin. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Blu3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

oh my friend you are in for a ride, i’ve been trying for (going on) 2 months now, made several posts on here about it, tried every troubleshooting and setup tip you could think of about this exact issue, ordered sim swaps, spoke to o2 on the phone at least 20 separate times, apple store, factory resets, you name it. i just got back from the o2 store today and though i could see the staff wanted to help, they did not achieve anything and i am still stuck on activating! they opened up a tech support ticket for me on the 17th July and were supposed to get back to me within 10 days, it’s been well over a month and they haven’t updated me at all & im still waiting for a crumb of information. The depressing truth is that you just have to keep persisting & be patient; though speaking of that, it’s gotten me nowhere. I’m wishing you the absolute best here and hope it gets fixed for you asap, but right now it seems we’re in the same boat 😆 o2 in recent years have been sharply declining in customer service & support, but if i do find a solution i’ll be sure to update you! 

Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93348 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions
Message 12 of 12