cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB of data usage.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting close to my 1GB of data usage. Will I be charged if I go over this limit?What's caused me to reach this limit?

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
If you are on contract your data will just be slowed down until your new allowance starts, there is no extra charge. You'll have to check on your phone where your data has been used.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144360 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
If you are on contract your data will just be slowed down until your new allowance starts, there is no extra charge. You'll have to check on your phone where your data has been used.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
If on payg is £1 a day.

Either way I'd suggest you adding a bolt on if your anniversary date is a way off.
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are on contract and it slows down it will be almost unusable

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you buy a bolt on & by the end of the month you still have some of it left you will lose the rest
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
If you buy a bolt on & by the end of the month you still have some of it left you will lose the rest

Yes bit unfair really in my opinion

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
True as you have paid for it As well
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes should last until it runs out really

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could say the same for the data and minutes left in your tariff bundle at the end of the month ,but then how would 02 continue to make profits as a business.
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
True but if you have paid for something you should be able to use all of what you paid for
Message 10 of 11