cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone5 headphone volume keeps increasing on its own

Anonymous
Not applicable

When the headphones are plugged in the volume keeps going up to the high level on its own. Does anybody know how to fix this issue ???

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I have never heard of that before onthis forum but I'm sure Apple will be giving you a new phone to walk out with.

Message 11 of 15

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Iphone5-headphone-volume-keeps-increasing... it would have been better to post in your original thread.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I have never heard of that before onthis forum but I'm sure Apple will be giving you a new phone to walk out with.

Its a hardware fault with the phone apple have had other people with the same problem, I hope the send me a new 32gb black model i dont want a refurb with marks on it.

Message 13 of 15

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Sure you'll be fine:) I don't think they'd had enough time to start the refurbs yet:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

II hope the send me a new 32gb black model i dont want a refurb with marks on it.

There is a chance you could get marks on either a new or refurbed iPhone. But too be honest, refurbs are every bit as good as a new iPhone. I can remember reading that refurbs go through more tests than new iPhones.

Either way, if you receive a replacement that has marks on it, contact Apple again and demand a replacment and keep doing this until you get an iPhone that your happy with. For what the iPhone costs, don't accept anything your not happy with slight_smile

Message 15 of 15