Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xperia z white screen

RCL
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I have had my Z for 13 months but the past couple of weeks it has flicked to a white screen then it has now started to stay on white screen and I have to turn phone off does anyone have a surgestion as to what is wrong please thanks in advance
Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147166 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
Your local Carphonewarehouse can handle Sony warranty repairs - some even do this on site, if it's easier for you....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If a soft reset does not work then think about a hard reset.

If no joy seek help from the phone manufacturer.
Message 2 of 14

MI5
  • 147166 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

Sounds like a poor connection on the motherboard to screen cable.
It should be still under warranty.

Resets won't help you with hardware issues and should not be used as the first line of trouble shooting all the time......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 147166 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
Your local Carphonewarehouse can handle Sony warranty repairs - some even do this on site, if it's easier for you....
Message 5 of 14

RCL
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I'll try sony thank you as reading other posts its not worth asking O2 thank you for your help everyone x
Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck.

Perhaps let us know how you get on.

slight_smile
Message 7 of 14

MI5
  • 147166 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
Remember we only see the bad reports on here regarding O2 repairs but having said that you should get a better and more personal service by going to the manufacturer directly.
Message 8 of 14

RCL
  • 92 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Spoke to sony chat and I have been advised to send phone to them to be checked over
Message 9 of 14

MI5
  • 147166 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
Hopefully they will look after you.
Message 10 of 14