cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xperia T 4.3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, when will the Sony xperia T get the 4.3 jellybean update in the UK? I am on o2 network.
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Mike and welcome to the community.

Not confusing. O2 put upgrades to software through a thorough rigorous testing programme to ensure they work for us, the customers.

It will be here soon enough.
Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

That makes sense. It seems odd that some O2 customers should have the update but not others though.

Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALY, I received the update yesterday on o2 pay monthly.  It took over an hour to download and install but seems good.  A few issues for me at the moment though.  I can see that I have emails as the screen shows me having 6 emails in the top right corner of the inbox screen.  However, the middle of the screen says No mail.  I went to the O2 shop today to ask a guru.  3 "gurus" had a look and couldnt come up with an answer but another guru (must be a ninja?) will be in tomorrow who they recon is most likely to have the answer.

Message 23 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I was wondering will the xperia T get the 4.4.2 update?? Im sick of 4.3 and ruins the whole phone, it's to buggy and keeps saying camera is not available!! And when I want to send videos through. Whatsapp it keeps closing the app down?! I'm sick. Of this phone because of the update:'(
Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I hope you get what your needing ASAP.

Fingers crossed for you. slight_smile
Message 25 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148256 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28399 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I was wondering will the xperia T get the 4.4.2 update??

It's all gone quiet from Sony regarding the T (and some other older devices).

There were rumours around the end of last year but it seems nothing recently.

Keep an eye on http://blogs.sonymobile.com/ for latest news and I'll update if I can find anything.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 26 of 26