cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sony xperia p broken

Anonymous
Not applicable
Basically since the update of jelly bean my xperia has been nowt but pain in the butt!! download when shunt av been. The batt life pathetic, tekin ages t charge n over heatin. Cud do everyfin apart from drive a car!! Took it t o2 store where they said "say no more" when i mentioned the update. Got it bak a wk later told all was as gd as new for.a couple of wks later it happening again so i just did a factory reset. Found myself doin this quite a lot until it got worse and switchin off and not turnin on for anything even when plugged in i've been in touch with o2 regarding this and that i want a new phone as that one surely faulty as niw ut won't turn on at sll not even when plugged in pc n trouble shooted or anything. Been told it well n truelt dead but knew this anyway..For past few mnths its been costing me more on top of my allowance etc becsuse of things it has bought etc..all i get off o2 is "REFRESH" when i mention i want new phone.. It is insured/under warrenty until nxt year when my contract runs out so why shud i pay to buy remainder of my contract to get a new one when xperia is still under warrenty.. Oh i've also had to buy a new phone now as like i said xperua had it and o2 wilk do sid all bout a replacing it, we wll see what the OFT have to say bout this
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

If the phone is returned to O2 for repair for the same problem three times they will replace it.

You cannot complain elsewhere unless you have exhausted the O2 Complaint Review Service first, but you must send the phone in for repair.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 2