Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung galaxy%20A51%20firmware

Dressagediva
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Decided to stay with O2 when upgraded phone to Glaxy A51 & wanted to be able to use WFI calling but is not working on, my 'phone's firmware is not compatable.  When will firmeware be upgraded so it is compatable?

'

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Dressagediva wrote:

the CSC entry is: A515FOXM4EUC8 

My apologies misread my own writing.

How do I get this version?

See post just above yours @Dressagediva 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Dressagediva
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I posed a similar question on the Samsung members forum and was advised that this version is unbranded and I would need to do the flash update myself but if it went wrong there would be no waranty.  As phone is still under waranty then I should go back to supplier.  As I was preparing all my notes my phone ran an undate and surprise surprise I now have this version of the firmware.  So we will see how it goes.

Thanks for your help.

Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Good news slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13