cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my mobile phone bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am on a pay monthly tarriff at £18 per month. i have had £77 taken from my bank acount saying that i have been buying things from the play store. i have not bought any thing from the play store especcially £77 pounds worth. i would lke the money that you have taken from my account put back into it today or i will be cancelling my contract and going to rading standards. keep the £18 pound that i owe you for my bill but i would like the rest back today thank you

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum. You need to contact customer services about your bill. Only they have access to your account

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum. You need to contact customer services about your bill. Only they have access to your account

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Call 202 and put the bill into dispute straight away.

What is My O2 showing, just items from Playstore?

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Someone must be buying the items.
Do you have a PIN lock on the screen?
Also, cancelling your account will just lead to debt collectors hounding you and a negative mark on your credit file so you need to sort this out properly with CS on 202.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not one of those charge to bill things is it?

your card or account must be linked to the play store. Either you have inadvertently clicked on links to buy apps etc or someone with access to your phone is buying things without your knowledge.

do not cancel your contact without contacting cs otherwise you will get a default on your credit file which will take 6 years to come off

Message 5 of 5