Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to send emails from HTC HD2

Hi There, i am having trouble sending emails from my mobile.I am receiving the following errors:550 Administrative prohibition - unable to validate recipient.550 Administrative prohibition - relaying not allowed.This is pretty annoying considering I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock Sony Ericsson Elm

I want to do this as I also have a SIM from another service provider but I don't want to pay more than £10.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S 2 APN settings

Anyone else had problems with the APN settings on the SGS2 ?I got it yesterday and it won't connect (connects ok via my internet connection but not on it's own).The settings look to be ok (when compared to the Guru video on Youtube).No Guru at my loc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 - problem entering contacts

I recently acquired a Samsung Galaxy Ace - GT-S5830. Can anybody tell me how to enter more than a single phone number for each contact? When entering a new contact only 3 input boxes appear 1.Name 2.Phone number 3.Email address Its an absolute necess...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How fast should my samsung galaxy s2 Internet be with O2?

ive just brought a new PAYG samsung galaxy sII, and used my own sim in itInterent speed i tested with an app is about 26kbps, is it meant to be this slow? lots of people can stream sky sports and watch youtube videos, but i aint got no chance with 26...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Desire has broken, so i need to get it replaced

So, my htc desire has broken, it freezes constantly and the battery doesn't even last 5 hours, thats with it just sitting in my pocket. However, i've heard the HTC Desire is no longer made. I have insurance on it, so if i take it into an o2 store, wh...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 4, HTC Sensation or SG2?

About to buy a new phone from O2 - would like some thoughts please. iPhone 4, HTC Sensation or SG2? Is the SG2 the best phone around? Is the "death grip" on the HTC as bad as some Forums report elsewhere? Is the iPhone 4 worth paying an upfront fee, ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S2

Hello,I am thinking about getting the Galaxy S2 what software does o2 install with the phone? Is it locked down in anyway, can it still do tethering etc?ThanksRichard

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S2 Battery Life

Can anyone who has this fantastic phone tell me what battery life they are getting from full charge to say 10% left?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy s2. Phone no

The phone number on my SGS2 does not show in Settings / About phone / Status.It just says "unknown".I wonder if anyone can help.Thanks in advance

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos