Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Nexus Signal

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and i'm having a problem with the signal. I'd say it happens at least once every couple of days. What happens is I completely lose signal and dont regain it until I reboot my phone. This happens regardless of my l...

2012-10-24 00.33.43.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card does not allow a connection to this network

I have just bought an unlocked HTC magic. When I put my O2 pay and go card in I have to search for a network then I get the above message.I've tried adding APN settings as best I could find on the net but still nothing.The staff in my local O2 shop d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

I have tried to sim swap my sim card online and it is not accepting my ssn from the sim card. Any help appreciated.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy SIII - Duplicated Calendar Entries

Has anyone else suffered from duplicated calendar entries on the Galaxy SIII when using ActiveSync with Exchange? I've found quite a few links on the web with people with the same problem but no one seems to have a resolution to it. It's very annoyin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc sensation xe crash

Hi, my HTC sensation xe crashes every time I exit a data intensive task, eg some games, internet browsing etc. The phone becomes sluggish quite often taking a while to unlock and the alarm clock function does not always work! Also when listening to m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 Battery Life

Hi all Just got the Samsung Galaxy S3 and have a question regarding battery life. The only smart phones I have owns have been the iPhone 3g and the Nokia N8. With the iPhone the battery used to last a day, untill it was about 13 months old when the b...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Jellybean upgrade on S3 not working

Got S3 on release day from phones 4u. Been waiting impatiently to upgrade to jellybean but I am not able to get it. Have tried on phone.... settings>about device>software update>update but i get a message saying access to the software update service ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Budget Tablet

Hi, It is getting close to xmas now and thought I would get everyones opinions on the different android tablets available + best prices?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung update

ive just looked in samsungs own appsand theres 2 updates, i cant see the 2 apps needing updated it says no datayet on page 1 its asking for my cc details which i dont want to put inso what are these 2 updates are they the phones software which i have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos