Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy s 3

Does anyone else's battery only last around a day? I've had to charge my battery every day since i got it!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy y

why does my phone cut people off in the middle of a conversation . Please help its so annoying .

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s3 mini outgoing email settings

what are the out going email settings for the s3 mini, i cant get mine to send emails but they recieve ok

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Ace Not Charging

Hello, I am on my 4th charger for the Samsung galaxy ace and each one has worked for a few months then stopped, however all the chargers work on my other halfs identical phone, I have cleared the port out but no change, can anyone help ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xerpia U Wifi is on but pages dont Load

The internet use to work fine on the phone, but as of late pages no longer load up though the same wifi conntection is still on.Get a message box saying this when I click on internet pages eg facebook (also any internet page like google)"Cannot retri...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exchange

I have exchanged my new galaxy s3 white gt-19300 with o2 for the blue galaxy s3. However I received an email confirming the order however it states that i will be delivered an Samsung i9200 blue galaxy s3 NFC grade A? First of all there is no such th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Red triangle when installing update

About halfway through installation, I get a red triangle on my phone, after a few minutes the phone then reboots, anyone else getting this?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deleted emails reappearing on galaxy s3 mini

Emails deleted reappear as unread even if trash folder has been emptied. It seems as thought the mail box has to contain about 23 messages. Any ideas on how to resolve?

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! samsung S2 software updates ?

Hi,I have had my s2 for about 17 months now, everytime I check for updates it searches and comes back with no updates available - is this normal ? ( or O2 normal ?) surely, after that length of time, there must be software updates ?......... or not ?...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Desire X and set up to 02 Contract

I transferred by PAYG contract to an 02 contract a couple of days ago. I received a new HTC Desire X phone yesterday. I did as instructed and charged the phone. I then requested the transfer of my mobile number which duly took place. I am now left wi...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos