Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! S3 MINI PLAYSTORE/ GMAIL PROBLEMS

Hi guys, got my s3 mini today and trying to access playstore to downoad facebook and other items, it asked me to make a gmail account but it would connect through the phone so i done it on my laptop but when im trying to sign in with the account it w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy SII battery

Hey, I currently have an 8 month old Samsung Galaxy S2. Whilst charging this phone I need to angle the charger specifically at the port or it will not charge (and I have tried using a different charger). Also after 100% battery life has been reached ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending texts from Spain

I have Samsung Galaxy Ace and have just returned from week in Spain. In that week I could receive texts but not send them. As soon as I returned to UK could send texts again. Anyone know why this would happen?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia T jelly bean

I'm thinking of getting and xperia T and I understand that the unlocked ones already can upgrade to jelly bean, please can anybody tell me if the o2 ones can and if not when will they???

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! screen broken on my htc

i went out n my son 3yrs old was holding my phone the screen got broken some how he never dropped it does any one know how much it costs to fix a htc smart screen and best place to take it please

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s3

hey everyone i got a s3 for xmas it was locked on tmobile so i got it unlocked so i can use my pay monthly 02 sim but I've done everything to get jelly bean update but i csnt get it not even thru kies why?

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Note 2 ... whats going on

I ordered an upgrade of a Galaxy Note 2, and it was out of stock. Okay thats understandable its in demand I was told to come back to webchat every day to check with stock so i did... on Friday the 4th I came back and asked, whether they have had thei...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia u wont connect to internet

i have the simplicity sim, £7.50 unlimited texts and £1 a day for unlimited internet, which ivehad no problem with at all, today i got a new phone, the xperia u, it let me set it up, go on facebook and i downloaded an ap, but then it started popping ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia S Update to 6.1.A.2.55

Can anyone tell me if this is in the pipeline ? Believe Orange (EE) released it in last few days. (Hate the new forums, how is anyone supposed to keep track of posts relating to their phone. It's nigh on impossible...very frustrating)

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One X Jelly Bean update - any news

Any idea when the HTC Jelly Bean update will be released for the One X? I understand the forthcoming HTC One X+, listed as an October release on coming soon, will come with Jelly Bean already installed, does this mean other HTC Handsets should get th...

• 355 replies
  • 0 kudos