Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! hi does any1 hav the unlock code for the sonyericsson viviaz pro???.

..ive asked o2 and hav not heard any thing.ifany one could hel[p i wood be well greatfull.ive bin on 02 for over 2yrs wanta change it to giffgaff pay as u go(which o2own) but can go on the internet or facebook or niffthing as its stuck on 02 pay mout...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages wiped

Hi, i have a samsung galaxy ace and it crashed. It said that samsung home has crashed so it told me to force close. It then jumped from different apps saying they had crashed and to force close. After a while it went back to normal however when i wen...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mini sim

Hi have had a new mini sim and was working for six days now phone saying no sim in phone but sim is inserted correctly. Can anyone give me any suggestions as what to do

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy s4 mini

so the galaxy s4 should be arriving in a month or so, do you think there will be an s4 mini?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! forum probs

Up till thursday night i was able to view images on 3 forums that i use for my hobby. Now all i get is a blue box with a question mark inside it. I have been intouch with the admins of sites and they say its not their fault. Been in touch with o2 and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One V increasing number of rings before voicemail

HiI've read the code to increase the number of times the phone rings before going to voicemail for the iPhone, is it the same for the HTC One V? And if so, what do I do with it? Do I make a call with it or send a text? Also how do I type in the lette...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia T – Jellybean 4.1 update *Released*

Good news! The Jellybean update for Sony Xperia T is commencing from today onwards for O2 customers How do you get it? You'll get a notification on your device about the new software update which you can choose to install by going to Menu > Settings ...

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

S3 4.2.1 Leaked

For those interested in modding..... http://www.sammobile.com/2013/02/22/i9300xxufmb3-galaxy-s-iii-android-4-2-1-jelly-bean-leaked-firmware/

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I find how to unblock my mobile Samsung Monto GT-E2550

I have my late husband's Samsung Monte which I am now able to use since I lost him. I have an unblock code from O2 but cannot find ont he phone how to get into unblock. Please help me. O2 are ignoring me.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos