Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! HTC Desire C stuck on 'loading...' when I try to view texts

When I go onto messages and click on a text to view, the screen says loading and has done for about an hour. I have tried restarting the messages app, restarting my phone, taking the battery and sim out and then restarting phone. I can receive text m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG Nexus 4 - iPhone Data Bolt On

I'll clear some facts that have led to me looking for some help: I've been with o2 going on 4 years now with the same contract that is now not available to get. It's an old iPhone simplicity 12 month contract that gives me 300 minutes, unlimited text...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help me with my micro SD card

I have just brought an iphone 5 and I have a micro SD card in my samsung galaxy ace I need to move all of my music and pictures on to my computer to then put them on my iphone. For some reason my usb cable wont work and my micro usb will not recognis...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC ONE X Message problems

Hi I have a HTC One X and have had problems all day with messages not being received and now I am having trouble sending them... I have paid all bills on time, and tried a restart on the phone, I have had some come through but its not them all. Any i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating sony xperia arc

hi ive been having problems recently with my xperia arc, it constantly tells me it has low disc space and apps cant update themselves i have avg protection and that says insuffient storage space to update, i have hardly any photos on phone no games a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Kaspersky would not uninstall and has blocked my phone

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, I installed a free months trial version of Kaspersky Internet security on my phone which ran out this month. I attempted to uninstall with the uninstall button which advised me the application could not be uninstalled, on the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia U Files

Im getting very confused, does anybody know how to view your attachements that you have downloaded from your email?I cant find it anywhere on the phone to view them lol! I used to be able to on my samsung europa! I am wanting to do this so I can send...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 not receiving texts

Hi all, I have just transferred over to O2 just over a month ago and having been using the S3 with no problems until a few days ago where I stopped receiving texts. I can send and receive calls, send texts but not receive texts. I have tried; Resetti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy s 3

Does anyone else's battery only last around a day? I've had to charge my battery every day since i got it!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy y

why does my phone cut people off in the middle of a conversation . Please help its so annoying .

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos