Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S2 - Jelly Bean update problems

Hi, I've got an S2 GT-I9100 and have just got the Jelly Bean update to 4.1.2. I must say that I'm not a wizz kid but have a reasonable understanding, but why can't I get any emails automatically without having to refresh. I've checked the settings an...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock a Sony Tipio st21i

I have a legitimate Irish (O2) network Sony Tipio st21i. It was bought of a neighbour by my from my brother as a Xmas present. The neighbour has since transfered the phone details address etc. into my name. I want to get it unlocked to use in the UK ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung galaxy ace..loss of ringtones

Hi Guys, wondering if any of you good people can help me here. My ace has lost all my selected ringtone choices for calls from family n friends, and has defaulted onto factory settings, have tried allsorts to rectify the situation but cant resolve it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung gt-i8150 problems holding charge

Hi, Last November (2012) I entered a year long contract with 02 for a samsung galaxy wonder or Samsung gt-i89150. For the past few weeks my battery has not been holding charge for more than 20 minutes so I took it into the store with the assumption t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One X Sync problem

I can't get my One X to synch with my computer. I'm on Windows 7. I have downloaded HTC Sync Manager from the HTC site and it says it's compatible with my phone. But the driver is missing. I've written to HTC but no response, as yet! Does anyone know...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung charging.

Hi...another 'silly' question maybe. My S3 takes on a life of its own when I have it on charge! if I try and use it to make a call whilst charging. it flashes to different screens randomly, or cuts off etc. It seems to me that I really should not use...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy s2 - emergency calls only

Hi, I have bought a Galaxy S2 and I'm having a few problems.... The phone will connect to the internet with or without wifi, but wont let me call, send txts etc. I first checked the network and as soon as I click o2-UK it says 'unable to connect. try...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mails

Why do my e-mails appear as if they have been read all the time. a visit to an o2 shop failed to solve the problem

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Signal indoors!

This is driving me crazy..... I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy 111 in Feb .....I have perfect signal outside my front door and around the city but inside my home it is very poor or no signal! I have not had problems like this with previous phone and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos