Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy S3 charging issues

I sent my phone for repair last weekend, received it back today, only to find they have NOT fixed my problem, but claiming they have. i plug it in to charge, and after a very long time, such as 14 hours, it has only charged 20-40%. So now they have c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 7777pbhc7333.apk - Android system package?

Hi,I was browsing the web with my Galaxy S3 when it unexpectedly downloaded the above apk. When I google the file name there are only 3 hits and it seems to be some adware, but when I "right click" on the downloaded file and view App Info it shows as...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s4

How long should i charge s4 before first use?x

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! voice mail number

Have set wrong voice mail number & need to delete it - help!

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

text message

I have accidentally deleted text messages from my partner. is there a way of getting them back? my phone is a galaxy s2

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which Sony Xperia Ray ROM?

My wife's Xperia Ray seems to have slowed down recently, and the the memory is so full she can't install any more apps (could that be why it's slowing?). I've moved as many apps that would allow onto the SD card, but some won't move, and others need ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Experia Z - Switching off...

Hello, My Experia Z just switches off for no reason.. Battery is half way and all of a sudden I dont have a working phone. Try to switch it on and nothing.... what am I to do with an un reliable phone? Its the 3rd time it happens and it switches on w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One X+ Screen Repair

I have damaged my HTC One X+ screen, and O2 have said that it has to be sent to an Engineer first to get a quote. Has anyone done this, and could they tell me approximately how much it costs? Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galexly Note

Hi My Samsung Galexly Note recenently reset itself back to factory settings and now I cannot access the internet!!!!! can you help

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One usb port

Hi everyone, At the moment I am already on to my second HTC One as the first came with a damaged micro usb port and now the second has become lose and will only charge if held upside down. Will I be able to get a replacement or my money back? It has ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos