Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! S3 wireless charging

Has anyone used the wireless charging kit for the S3 (Airpulse)? I have one, but I cannot get it to charge. The blue light comes on, on the pad, and I have the new back on the phone. Is there something I am missing? Is there something I need to have ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2g/3g/4g Galaxy S4 4.2.2 firmware update

I have just placed the latest software update on my galaxy s4. It now gives me in software options to use 2g and 3g or 2g,3g and 4g. The option for 2g only is not an option any more. But I have found the signal in poor o2 reception areas has improved...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! camera

hi there i have taken a few photos on my xperia sony ec450 how do i transfer onto my pc ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no 3g and cannot send texts or make calls

My signal dropped out for about 20 minutes, i have my signal back but have no 3g and cannot send texts or make calls. Any help would be very much appreciated thanx

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new nexus 7

Hi is anyone with the new nexus 7 having problems with Google play movies? I can't sync Google play movies with my Google account and nothing shows up in my movies when I have something like 4 movies bought, please help as I've tried looking all over...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! backing up texts before moving to microsim

Hey everyone I'm moving from Samsung Galaxy Ace to hopefully Samsung S3 mini, which I understand has a microsim. Therefore I assume saving messages to sim will not work when the number goes to the microsim. Any ideas on how I can back up these texts?...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PUK Code

Ive just gone and blocked my sons brand new handset. Tried to get the PUK code online but its saying its not a recognised 02 number ...... even though it is. HELP ?????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FastConnect app question.

Hi, I recently installed the FastConnect app and I had problems with it so I uninstalled it. However I still keep getting connected to The Cloud automatically. Sounds good but it's a big problem. I've searched all I can and can't find a way to rid it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Arc usability in Australia

I have an Xperia Arc (not linked to a network) with an O2 Pay as you Go sim.How can I find out if it will work ok in Australia?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CONNECT TO INTERNET

My wife has a Sony Tipo and cannot connect to the Internet. O2 Have sent a fix but still no joy. Can you help. Thank You. Reg

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos