Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! When will Z1 ship?

Hello. Can an O2 employee confirm the day that the Z1 will ship out? (Not to be confused with the release date) Thanks

Grimboj2 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 341 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S2 won't connect to 5ghz

Hi there, i have a major issue with my Galaxy S2.It can see the 5ghz but it simply won't connect to any 5ghz networks anywhere at all. Ever.This has been a problem for several months now and although i can connect fine to the 2.4 ghz i like the non c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service

Can anybody help??!! At dinner time tonight my phone decided that I had no service, I cannot call out, text or anything. I'm not sure if I might have pressed something by accident but I've had a look and can't find anything out of place and I've trie...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no sound experia s

hi allmy son has recently upgraded to an experia sp phone using the o2 refresh and just after the 14 day exchange period his phone has no sound at all but will vibrate.we've turned it in and off, put headphones in and out several times all to no avai...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 not sending texts to certain people.

Hi. My s4 hasn't been delivering messages to certain people. One of them is also on 02. My phone sends them as normal and doesn't show any errors but they're not receiving my messages on the other end. I did try manually changing my network like it s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc 8s windows phone storage problems

i have a htc 8s windows phone. have read previous thread but have problems with data storage. i have an sd card for music and photos with only 3 photos on at moment but phone storage says completely full - 3.61 gb out of 3.61 gb. apparently as 145.39...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! note 3

O2 have no idea of what's coming in or what's going out they have not been helpful at all on the phone.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to send or receive MMS, Galaxy S3

I have an O2 contract, but using an unlocked UK Galaxy S3 (BTU firmware). For a while now I've not been able to send or receive MMS messages - sending has the error 'service not activated on network', receiving gives me a text from O2 with a link to ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Partner discount with Sony Z1

Hi, I work for an O2 partner Timico Ltd and I was told on the phone to get my discount I order the phone now and then speak to my channel business manager from O2 to get the 30% discount, but I have been ringing and ringing and no answer. Please tell...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS and Mobile web settings for Nexus 4

I wonder if anyone could help please, I have a Nexus 4 and would like to add the MMS and Mobile web to my phone, I have looked on the O2 website but notice that they can be texted. Could anyone help please.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos