Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy s3 - Failed to update firmware

I keep getting this error: Failed to update firmware due to network or server problem. Try software update via settings > software update > update, or try using PC kies later. Any ideas? (I am without my USB cable for a few days)

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 wifi.- wont wifi?

hello everyone,I just got the above, and ive spent two days trying to connect to my O2 wireless box, ive done all the setup/reset stuff with the box, and it works fine plugged into bigboy computer. I think ive got wireless turned on, but on the samsu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android update

My Galaxy S2 is still running on gingerbread. How do I update this without using a laptop/computer? My phone say nfc on the back but no idea what this means!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC Wildfire - Memory usage

Could someone please tell me the best course of action for my HTC Wildfire. I have 6.66MB of space free of internatl storage and 7.39GB total space, 6.84GB available on my SD Card.Why can i no longer download apps and update apps. As far as I know th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 Face Unlock Disabling Pin Code?

Hi all, first of all would like to say Hello. I'm a veteran O2 customer being with them for 10+ years but this is my first time on the forum. I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S3 about a week ago, from an iPhone 4S (I didn't like the stretched look of t...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I download photos on my Galaxy S2

When I go to www.o2.co.uk/m- when do I type in mobile number and pin?Why do the photo's not go straight to 'phone like a normal message does?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel Bolt On

I was in my local o2 store and enquired about the bolt on Travel for my PAY AND GO Galaxy Ace phone as i am going to spain.The o2 assistant said he would add travel it as i would get 25mg a day data at £1.99 and also said (which i think was incorrect...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy note (1) alarm problem

I wondered if anyone else has noticed this problem........I have 4 alarms set on a morning with around 7 minutes apart. Set to automatically go off every week day (mon-fri letters selected in blue). I'm having to check these alarms every night and so...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! weather app

how do i get the weather app up and running on my samsung galaxy s3...ive tried most things

mac1 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos