Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Android devices

Hi all, welcome to the Android devices board! Here you can ask questions related to Android devices and get answers from other members of our Community. You can also post a review of your current Android device. If you're new and want to know more ab...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sony xperia M

Hi I am Margaret and have a new Sony Xperia. Please can someone tell me how to get the icon YOUTUBE off my homepage and preferably off the handset. I have held it and pressed then dragged it to the Bin icon but it wont go in....it flies out again. Al...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going over my allowance

this is going to be extremely short as i only have 5 minutes on the library computer How can i enjoy using my samsung phone without going over my allowance, as i tend to run out of my internet allowance very fast and then i worry about the bill the f...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet

I have new phone, Samsung, at connection of a telephone card isn't present the Internet. In what there can be a reason?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LG G2

Ok does anyone have one and do you love it or hate it? Any tips or tricks you have found that you can share? I have just got one yesterday and i upgraded from a payg s3. certainly gives me something differet to get my teeth into whilst at the same ti...

• 27 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Note google play has stopped working HELP!!

Hi My Galaxy Note is showing com.google.process.gapps has stopped working I have tried clearing data, resetting apps, clearing cache, enable and disable and reinable download manager/downloads Nothing is working. Please help.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No internet access on my HTC Sense

Hi I went into the O2 shop in York to renew my contract. Did this all fine until I tired to connect to the internet, no can do. Message reads - Need network connection to use, pls turn on mobile data or Wi Fi in settings. I have done this but still n...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S4 open firmware update

Just pluged my phone into kies tonight and it says there is a firmware update. Am already running 4.3. Anyone else had this update?

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is anyone elses 3G really slow?

Curious if this is just me. But the pictures say it all really. 2 speed tests on H and different cell sites some 20 mile apart. https://www.dropbox.com/sc/tt29x4thcr4lwav/SXiqfHXr4M and https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cftjvf63qq3swb/Screenshot_2014-01-20-...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos