Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Time to answer phone

Hi All, I leave my Galaxy Note in my office as it is the best location for signal strength. My problem is that when the phone rings and I am in another room I can never get to it fast enough. it rings 3 times then drops the call. Is there an option a...

Vennwood by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s2 stuck on start up loop

My samsung galaxy s2 now won't turn on and ets stuck on the start up screen. I can't get my pictures off and I'm worried sending it to O2 will lose all this data as I have a feeling they'll just wipe it and send me a new phone. Any advice?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One microphone issue on calls

Hi, I've been having a problem with my HTC One I picked up from O2 at the end of last month. When I call someone or pick up a call they can't always hear me. If I place the call on loud speaker or the hands free kit then it's fine. I thought it may h...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send MMS

I don't seem to be able to send mms messages on my Galaxy Note II anymore. It used to work. I've tried downloading the settings again but just get "service not activated on network" followed by "server response error"Any body got any ideas?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges for mms

Hi,After turning on my Galaxy S4 a text was waiting for me asking if I wanted to set up mms (and wap I think)I couldn't send a text so figured it was because I needed mms setting up so did that via web chat.I have unlimited texts and minutes in my co...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

htc one screen

the screen has stopped working for one line.when i try to sign into add a google account i am allowed to type in the first name but it will not allow me to type in the last name.the whole line is unresponsive,yet on its side i can get the last name i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! jelly bean

Will O2 ever release Jelly Bean !!!

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I stop my Galaxy S3 using Skype?

How do I stop my Galaxy S3 from going to Skype every time I try to dial a number?It allowed me to set up Skype originally and I chose 'Yes', then 'All the time'. Now it doesn't ask any more so I can't dial out via the phone network. Thanks.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Desire C -No MMS - Please Help!

Hi This is my last resort as no-one at O2 seems to want to help us! I bought a new HTC Desire C for my daughter in August 2012. It has never recieved MMS messages despite trying and getting settings from a 'GURU'. I have tried getting settings off th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos