Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Android

Hi Guys, I've always been a Apple fan but recently purchased a Sony Z2. What I'm after is advise for any good apps, I've got plenty of room and ready to install. Also what are people's opinions on Google plus? Uploading all pictures etc to it? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What Version of Android is this?

According to Settings/More/About device my S4 has Android Version 4.4.2 but it does not give that a name such as Kit Kat or Ice Cream Sandwich or whatever other weird names are current. Can anyone tell me if this version has a name? I have hooked the...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One M8 vs Sony Xperia Z2 - Photo Comparisons

Took some photo comparisons with these two phones in case anyone is interested in both of these devices. The Z2 is clearly the winner but the M8 certainly isn't bad. I'm fluttering between both phones at the moment and despite the better shots coming...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unable to send o2 email on phone with Wifi switched on

Hi,I am on o2 broadband and use o2 email. I am unable to send outgoing email from my phone (Sony Xperia SP) when Wifi is switched on (the error message is "email not sent" - very descriptive!); with wifi off everything works fine. I can also send ema...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S4 Email & A4.4.2

Since upgrading to 4.4.2 on my S4 periodically I have problems receiving email. I can send out just fine but can't download.General network access (WiFi/3G) appears to be okay although I am not a tech-drone so not a heavy user when out and about.Rese...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 Screen Ghosting.

Good evening.About 3 months ago i acquired Samsung Galaxy s4, first few weeks i was very satisfied,than the phone updated to andoid 4.4 kitkat and after it happend my eyes become very tired, because i'm reading a lot of information thru the phone,tha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S3 Mini - missing clock functionality after firmware upgade

I’ve successfully upgraded the firmware on my Galaxy S3 Mini to 4.1.2 (from 4.1.1) and find that tapping the clock widget no longer opens the clock app. I have tried a restart and deleting and re-adding the widget. Is there a setting that can restore...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messaging - unfortunately OMACP has stopped

HiDoes anyone have an idea what this is. I can see when a text arrives but when I open the messaging programme I see a message - unfortunately OMACP has stopped.This only started this morning. I haven't changed anything on my Galaxy S3Any thoughts?Th...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! network selection

Hello all, can anyone advise how to stop the phone automatically selecting anotherNetwork please. I live in northern Ireland, close to the border and it has occasionally picked up O2 IRL. I have an S4, thanks in advance.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3

I have been having the same issue with my S3 ever since I did the software update in February. I have contacted Samsung directly with all the problems and they have now tried and failed to fix the phone on three occasions.There customer service depar...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos