Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 - Copy & Paste Question.

Hi Guys, Right now I'm reviewing the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. When I try and Copy & Paste a link into a post on the Community Forum I get the following pop up screen Unless I press the 'HMTL' tab and the link pastes in , instead of using the Rich Text. ...

Screenshot_2014-08-23-19-21-40.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 4.4.3 roll out for HTC One m8

See the latest enhancement to Kitkat is being rolled out by o2's German owners (and elsewhere in Europe by other carriers) so when can we expect the OTA to begin in the UK from o2?

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! update s5

Just had an update on my S5,anybody can tell me what that changes/updates please

Resolved! LG G Flex Kitkat Update?

Is there any update yet on if/when the Flex will receive the Kitkat update as my phone is still rocking 4.2.2

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keyboard!

I seem to have lost my keyboard on my phone!Can only get symbols and emoticons, no letters!!Don't know what to do! Lol

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why has this App icon changed on myNote 2?

One of the App icons on my homescreen on the Note 2 has changed but the Icon in the App drawer hasn'tThis is how it looks now Is that to do with the KitKat update?

Screenshot_2014-08-22-19-37-12.png
aldaweb by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken screen

just dropped my phone and broke the screen how do i claim on my insurance

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung galaxy s3 on o2

have a brand new samsung galaxy s3 on o2 network and i can,t use it in my home...no signal !! checked signal status for my area and its absolutely fine..noone else has a problem using phones in my home with orange,virgin,vodafone or 3 and some neighb...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One (M8) 4.4.3 coming VERY soon!

You heard me! How soon is soon? If all goes smoothly the latest 4.4.3 update will begin rolling out to O2 branded handsets from tomorrow. As with many Android updates this will be part of a rollout and it may take several days (sometimes up to a week...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos