Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Vertical Coloured Lines on my HTC M8

Hi all as suggested by the title, I am having some issues with my HTC M8. The other day, I switched off my phone to go into a meeting (for security reasons) and at the end of the meeting, I switched it back on to be presented with a screen of coloure...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

My old sim is blocked. My new sim is blocked. I've had no service for 48 hours and still waiting. Bearing in my I'm actually paying 02 for this. If it's not resolved will be taking my business else where. Service had been terrible. Disappointed

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop for Samsung S3

HiApologies if this has been asked before (Coundn't find it when searching the forum), but I had read elsewhere that Lollipop will be made available for the Samsung S3. Will O2 be issuing this, and is there an ETA by which time we can expect it? Many...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Gear S

I am very tempted to invest in the Samsung Galaxy Gear S smartwatch. My main reason for this is really for when i go out on call. I will not have to worry about losing my phone as that can be left at home as i will be wearing my smartwatch which can ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Note 4 Support

Hi all, does Note 4 support skygo? If not, is there a way round watching sky on the device?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! puk code sony z2

As the title suggests, could anyone tell me how to get my code please? Thank you

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sending texts on a galaxy 5s

when trying to send a text I am greeted with the message "not registered on a network" why is this ? how can I overcome it?The new phone is ready to leave via the nearest window.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

note 2 unlock code not working

After waiting days for the unlock code i put it in and it says its unsucessfull i need my phone and precious o2 number for important work

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android pre- version 4.4 security issue

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/google-wont-fix-security-bug-in-nearly-a-billion-android-phones-hopes-users-will-solve-it-9976793.html Google no longer support any version before 4.4. I have an S3 on a 2-year contract (o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos