Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

htc one m9 gold/silver

Hi Does anyone know when the HTC one M9 in gold/silver is coming back into stock, thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia z4 tablet lte - making calls

Hi all, I have the above tablet on O2. It's the lte version. I was under the impression I could use it to make and receive calls, if I wanted to?! I can get and send texts fine. Have I misunderstood something? Thanks.

Resolved! Upgrade

I recently upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to a Samsung Galaxy A3. I received my new SIM and on my O2 account, my phone number appears to be the same but i cannot receive phone calls or texts. Also, on my O2 account, it says i am using the S4 ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Unlock Code Timescale ?

Hi AllI recently took out a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact on the refresh plan. I have paid the full handset price and the contract has been cancelled on the 3rd of December, I still haven't received the unlock code. I know it can take up to 7 days to get th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GALAXY S CALL SIGNAL PROBLEMS

Hi,wonder if anyone can advise please.I was up until thursday using a galaxy s4the 4g was great but the call signal very poor, hardly any bars on my phoneand my calls breaking up etc.my previous phone was a S1 and never any trouble.I did a little res...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy A3 will not register to network

I have a SIM that works on multiple devices barring a Galaxy A3 - purchased from o2. Another new SIM has the same issue. So (most of the time) I can see o2 Network when selecting a mobile network (auto select just seems to hang), but when I select o2...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

LG V10 "coming soon" to UK

Just catching up on some news and found this little snippet - very interesting for those looking at an upgrade or something different. http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_v10_is_on_its_way_to_the_uk-news-15326.php

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 21 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant receive texts or phone calls.

Apologies in advance for the long read.I recently started a new contract with O2 3 weeks ago, and for the first week (at most) it was working absolutely fine. Then last week I discovered that I could send texts (although would take some time to reach...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos