Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG GALAXY A3

Hello, Having problems setting up voice mail on SAMSUNG GALAXY A3. On call forwarding, it asks for aprefix +5+mob number. What would the prefix be for a O2/giffgaff user? Thank you,Carmem

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy s5 NEO

I have just changed from a Nokia 625. to this galaxy .The only thing I can seem to find is if I can get adifferent Ring(tone)s for different people like I could with the nokia i.e.the Wife.Paul.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOTE 3 TO 4-5 UK

Hi, I currently have the NOTE 3 and live in the UKI love the Note series, because I use the phone to draw and it's waay better than any other phone I have had in the past(apple and galaxy s3)but It's due for an upgrade, having heard the NOTE 5 might ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android M (6.0) for LG G4

So I downloaded this last night and installed it. I wasn't exactly looking for a massive amount of changes although in the LG UX interface other than a few cosmetic tweaks and menu changes, it is all relatvely similar. This is the O2 branded software...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G3 issues

I've had my G3 for a year and I've tried hard to persever with it but i can't deal with these issues any more.1) amazingly poor battery life2) very poor signal even in my house, everyone else in our house gets signal but i can't !3) even with just st...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Theme wallpaper

Excuse my ignorance. .but is it possible to save a wallpaper from an installed theme. ?x

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 93 replies
  • 0 kudos

Htc one - microphone problems in call

Hi,I've had a few frustrating chats online and in store regarding my htc.Phone calls connect but there's no sound on my end unless I shout. It's been intermittent for a month or so. Have reset it and so on.I've been given the option of return for rep...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! France

usingI'm going to Paris for 1 week and will need to call my 90 year old Mother once a day. Can anyone advise me as to the cheapest way to do this is it using the O2 travel at £1.99 a day?Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google play store version

Just curious guys but what version of the google play store are you guys currently running?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hacking concern

Hi, I wonder if someone could advise me? My partner has been accessing various things on my phone, including my 02 account, WhatsApp, Gmail to name a few.I've changed my passwords usernames etc. I've contacted 02 who have been great and helped me to ...

• 29 replies
  • 1 kudos