Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 are refusing to unlock my Sony Z1 bought from Carphone Warehouse

I am now out of contract with my Sony Z1 Compact. I want to give it to my son with a BT sim.O2 are saying that they do not unlock phones purchased from Carphone Warehouse. I have tried 4 times via the O2 website login, each time I get an email a few ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z voicemail icon not disappearing

I've just bought a secondhand Xperia Z, which is unlocked. Put my O2 contract sim in and everything's working fine but keeps answerphone icon is permanently stuck on the notification bar. Is there any way of getting rid of this?I had to put the 901 v...

Sammy_boy by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S7 arrived with broken seal

Firs of all I'm a new customer to 02 and I opened up an account with a Galaxy S7 The first one arrived a couple of days ago by UK mail, fully sealed, however the device was defective (screen uniformity was uneven, yellow display) so I called up 02 re...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data charges while abroad

Hi - I have recently visited Mexico and a few days into my visit I received a message saying I had reached my data limit (i had flight mode on for the first couple of days) - I had only used the free wi-fi 1 hour at the hotel so I cannot understand t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NFC enabled SIM ?

Hello guys, I havent been on here for some time, not had much chance to find the right info on O2 community so thought I might try out a new thread. As you all know mobile pay contactless is out for USA and Korea - e.g Android Pay and Samsung Pay. An...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 features

Why when I get my bill does the my o2 app not show my bolt ons?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 neo unusable after update

My S5 neo was awesome. Fast, slick, could run any app I threw at it. Then the Samsung update came along touting new security updates so I duly updated. Now it is so laggy it's nigh on unusable. I can't answer calls quick enough. Changing home screens...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LGG5 Free Cam Plus?

Hi there. I've recently upgraded to the LG G5 on a new O2 Refresh contract and I qualified for the free Cam Plus gift promotion. The phone is awesome btw!The webpage is lgg5promotion.com/o2/,I've waited the 14 days stated before claiming. The redempt...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abandon landline

With the current trend for BTOR to increase landline charges way above inflation/value, I am cosidering abandoning my landline and useing 4G mobile broadband at home. I can get 4G at reasonable speed and wonder what options there are, tethering to my...

Philde by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nexus 9 bricked by security update

Hi all I have a Nexus 9. Like a fool I was seduced by the pure Android experience and ordered this laggy crasshy monster. I downloaded and attempted to install the latest security update over the weekend. The wallpaper had gone, and would not allow m...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos