Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Device Details

I changed my phone from a Moto g to a Samsong J3 at an O2 Shop. My Moto g details were shown in my O2 account.Now there are no details showing for my new Samsong J3 phone.When I click on 'Device Details' I get "this information is not available. Plea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manage bolt on

Have obtained code to manage bolt on but when input get a message to say 'moved here'

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2app

How come upgrades are supposed to be an improvement but are often problematic ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! whats my PAC number

whats my PAC number i would like it now, how do i get it.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Play Store not working on WIFI

Since the Marshmallow update neither my wifes or my Samsung Galaxy A3 Play Store works on WIFI. Its fine on Mobile Data but on WIFI gives a connection timed out error. We have tried the clearing cache, data etc. I even rest my phone back to factory d...

• 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Value of phone with damaged screen

So during the Christmas period I had a bit of an over-active dance with my kids (there was no booze involved on the part of me, honest) during one of their discos. Unfortunately my beautiful and relatively new Nexus 6P took a nose dive out of my pock...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty phone - want replacement

So frustrated with O2 right now. My Sony Xperia Z5 Premium started playing up less than 6 months after I got it. It has been in for repair 3 times and each time it has come back there has been no improvement at all. It takes an eternity to fully char...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card

hi there.. not very food qith phone tech... this is my ols sam 3.. have had a sam 6 since way back last year. but been afraid to use it. because i have preciouse photos on this one of my mum and dog who i lost 2 yrs ago.. is there any way i can save ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! videocall price

Hi Guys been asked this question and not sure of the answer. From a samsung phone on pay as you go with mobile data turned off, but can go on wifi. On the contact page you can see a small green telephone and a small green video icon,if i phone someon...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 network abroad

HelloMrs is in portugal and cant get phone on network. She has a sam galaxy ace 4 and cant get registered on network. Anyone any advice to help.Shes restarted phone but to no avail. Any advice greatly appreciated.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos