Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Copy of receipt and imei number

Hi, ive recently upgraded to a galaxy s7 and the deal was that I got some free speakers. In order to progress it I need to supply the receipt and imei number. As this was done online I don't have these. Can anyone tell me how I can get hold of it. I ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the OnePlus 3T locked to o2?

I'm looking to buy the 128GB version of the OnePlus 3T. I'd prefer to get it direct from OnePlus as I'm not an o2 customer but its been out of stock for quite awhile now and my old phone has broke so I need a replacement soon. I've searched for and r...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4 digit pin

i just order online a contract fone from o2 but missed the dekivery cuz i am working during day time, so i choose to collect at the store but in the wesite it is written i need 4 digit pin code and photo id, but i dont know my 4 digit pin code. so,ca...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus 3t sim-free pay monthly?

Hello, was wondering if it's possible to pay monthly for the OnePlus 3t but without having a tariff? Thanks

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung s7 edge

When can I expect the nougat update, the guru from live chat, has given me some confusing information, he said it's down to samsung and not down to o2.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3000 o2 texts

It says that I have 3000 free o2 texts but when I message someone the number doesn't go down but my balance doesPlease can someone tell me how to use my 3000 texts

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

misdirection of call after optio selection

Often when phoning a company I am asked to select Option 1,2 etc.When I select an option I am either cut off or the call is put on hold and I am automatically transfered to another number on phone contact list.Any ideas why?My phone is Alcatel Pixi4

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call waiting alert/beep heard by caller

Morning,I hope you can assist. I have an annoying issue with my Sumsung S6 Edge, when on a call, if I receive another call at the same time I hear a call waiting beep tone which is ok, however I do not want the caller on the line to hear this, it is ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

I have a o2 account and receive monthly emails to advise my bill has come through however I am unable to see my bill as it says the number was disconnected which is an ongoing dispute with mobiles .co.uk but I have an active phone with O2 which I wou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos