Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! change sim

I am updating my mobile but my sim is to big. I want to keep my phone number. What should i do? I want the same provider too. O2 I need to buy another small sim?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z4 unlocking on O2 by non )2 customer

Hi as above. I am not an O2 customer however I went into O2 shop to day to get my Xperia Z4 tablet unlocked as it's locked to O2 and they said they don't do it in the shops and I have to call customer services. Has anyone got a number for unlocking.....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New account

I have just received details of a new accountThis was CANCELLED with car phone warehouse yesterday and I contacted you about whether I had one or two accounts

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending texts

Hi please im sending text messages to everyone and they go through straight away and receive they straight away but when I send them to my partners number they taking hours to go through to him, anyone else having or had this problem that know how i ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to cancel voice mail

Hi I called up yesterday to cancel my voice mail service and the agent mentioned that he will send me the instruction via SMS text. However, to-date, I have yet to receive the message. Please let me know. Thank you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Message centre number

Hello, my husband is on 02 contract & he upgraded to a new phone , he passed his S6 edge to me ,we did factory reset etc , I fitted my o2 pay as you go simply card, set up message centre number , my question is why will the phone store the correct me...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S7 edge poor signal after nougat update

I had no problems with my phone on marshmallow. Since updating to nougat though my mobile signal is non-existant at home and calls keep dropping out. Data is a hit or miss inside and out and I have no signal at all at work. Before the update I had 4 ...

Rabster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S6 Edge Nougat

Hi All, Probably a longshot, but I was wondering if there is any news RE the Nougat release for the S6 Edge?? CSC: G925FOXA4DPGW Many thanks

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! puk

I had a problem with my phone and now when I put my chip back in it tells me that I need a PUK. Where / how do I find this

Davidmcg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos