Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone won't send internation text messages

I have a OnePlusTwo Android phone that won't allow me to send international text messages. I get an error message saying "Can't send your message on SIM1. Error code 8". Very helpful. No trace on web of that error code. I have two SIM sllots but only...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error message on internet

Recently I have been getting the error message site can't be reached on multiple sites. Doesn't matter wether I'm in Samsung internet or Google chrome still get the same message. Is there a quick fix or do I need to wipe phone.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile wireless dilemma - help wanted please

I moved into rented accommodation recently. Previously I had Virgin Media and unlimited broadband. I have had a wake up call since then having obviously taken "unlimited" for granted. I hardly watch TV of an evening and tend to spend most of my time ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claiming jbl speaker when you get the s8+

I have a code and I have put it in yesterday to redeem my speaker it did not let me it said you have entered wrong imei number when I never because I *#06# and put that imei number

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

my upgrade

Hi i upgraded my phone on Wednesday 10th May 2017 @ 10.00 am i was told the switch overfrom my old phone to my new one would take a few hrs at most 24Its now day 3 and i still cant use my phone i just get emergancy calls only my messages will not sen...

paul2066 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Instagram Tilt Shift effect not working

Firstly, Hi everybody, this is my first post. I have a problem with Instagram; when I try to add the Tilt-Shift effect to any picture only a small square in the top right corner is affected. This used to work fine, but I only noticed the problem abou...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Nougat?

So it would seem the S6 edge has finally gotten it 7.0 upgrade. But still no change on the edge+Is there any information on if this unit is going to see an upgrade too?Model is SM-G928F and it's an o2 phone.Fingers crossed

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S8+ H+ to H problem

Hello,Every time when my S8+ changes H+ to H I cannot hear other caller. I'm on O2 UK but phone from John Lewis. Any Ideas?

prfraczek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S6 edge nougat update on vodaphone

Hi, when will the latest android update be released from o2 for Samsung galaxy s6 edge.... As I know vodaphone have released it for their customers.Jk

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos