Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My upgrade

I have upgraded my Sony experia M2 to a Samsung galaxy S8. The sim in my old phone does not fit the new model so I ordered a new one with my phone.Since I have put my new sim in my new phone the service hasn't switched over so I'm having to still use...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hi ya do I have to phone to report phone lost

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

emails have disappeared

Earlier today I contacted 02 re a problem with emails not syncing.To cut a very long story short I was put thru to Samsung who eventually had to gain remote access to my phone to check everything.Despite me asking him not to remove my sky email accou...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email

I cannot log in as message tells me server password hhas changed. Help!

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app

Tryed viewing the device information on my o2 and it never loads

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! purchase phone only

I already have 02 sim only contract and would like to buy the new Moto G5, can I buy this without having to buy a Tariff??

fish72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

my phone is still not working after almost 3 weeks

hi i had my phone stolen whilst i was on holiday i was using the samsung a3 i had to have my phone blocked im now trying to use an old device i have been to the o2 store twice the first time they changed my sim which was faulty last week i went and t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outgoing calls and txts/data blocked

I was late paying my bill. I paid it friday 22nd sept, but now can't send txts nor make calls or use data. I have checked on myo2 account and payment went through fine. Been trying to call 08001116121 to try and get to the bottom of it, but it rings ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos