Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 travel bolt on

Hi I signed up to the 02 travel bolt on expecting my phone to work when in Spain and on a recent trip to Norway. When in Norway my phone would not show as receiving a signal, yet my wifes phone received signal yet she is not signed up for the bolt on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I'm currently without a phone due to it being dropped down toilet. Looking to upgrade and thinking of a s8 plus but confused to the difference to getting from o2 or car phone wear etc. The prices are so different . Obviously can't ring as phone not w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3. Can anyone tell me how to turn my voicemail off please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

I have asked for my pac code today and was wondering how long the email takes to arrive with my code?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone

good morningi havea new phone called lg k10 which is brilliant it dont come with leaflet about what this phone has is there any way i could get one thanx

flower1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Picture message charges

Hi,I seem to be recieving a lot of charges for picture messages and have no recolection or record of sending them ? So i think something is wrong here, please help.ThanksSam

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung A3 (2017) lost internet and Wifi

Hello Tried everything to check settings - just wont connect. Dont know if update has changed something. On monthly contract. Came from iphone to this. Was working on wifi lastnight. Last week I lost 3G/4G. Ideas?

• 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus 5 vs GoPro Hero 6 5ghz wifi

I have a OnePlus5. I've only had it a couple of months. Are any of you aware of an issue with this phone (or any others Android phones) that cannot connect to the new GoPro Hero6 Black camera on the 5ghz band? The camera broadcasts on channel 161 wit...

THXTEX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap resulting in failed text messaging

Hello out there,My signal has been dropping so my store suggesed changing sim - I followed instruction, got my code and swapped my sim. Since then have had no improvement in signal but now have lost all ability to send text messages. Tried online cha...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vodafone blacklisted my IMEI... but I'm an o2 customer

To cut a long story short... Vodafone have blacklisted my IMEI, even though I am not a customer of theirs. I have been with o2 since 2002 and have never had anything to do with Vodafone. My phone is a Galaxy S5 which I have since December 2014 when I...

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos