Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Wifi on London tube

Hello everyone,when I want to register for virgin wifi in the tube, i got message: error, it seems that this device is registered on another number. If i check my devices in o2wifi webpage I can see my current phone and number there. Still I cannot l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock network on my s7 edge

Hallo, i have problem with unlock other network on my phone, i pud bad puk numbers 3 times and from other sim (my mistake), next i try get new PUK number to unlock my phone but i many times get this blocked old number. I really need work code to unlo...

Resolved! HTC U11 in Black

Will O2 be stocking the HTC U11 in black, and if so when?

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

ifitness app

I have been charged by a company called ifitness twice for an app i have not purchased. can anyonr help please?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top 2 'bars' and bottom 'bar' dead

My phone is dying. The top two horizontal bars of the screen and the bottom one is unuseable. I cannot click on icons, send email, search or retrieve facebook messages or save photo editing because these functions sit on those bars. Now the tiny cove...

Violinda by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with mobile data in LTE/3G/2G network mode (Samsung Galaxy A5 2017)

Hi, I have a new Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 with an O2 SIM (Pay as you go/Big Bundle, I used the same SIM already in my previous phone). I get good mobile data if I use the ‘3G/2G’ network mode. If I select the ‘LTE/3G/2G’ network mode, however, I get mo...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G speeds

Hi all Hopefully someone here can give me a answer , on my LG K520 4G has been getting worse on the O2 my network app it shows my Downlad speeds as 5.02 mbps and my upload as 17.6 ?this is normal not just a one off

Rongtw by Level 3: Thinker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

TU wifi

OK, I live in an area where there is no indoors phone signal. I have been using TU to make and receive calls. O2 will turn off TU at the end of the month.So by the end of this month I can not make/receive calls. My phone is the latest one plus3 phone...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Really been trying to upgrade but nobody at O2 seems to want to give me a deal. Been promised call backs and not done, last person dropped the call! All I want is to upgrade my phone! I think I will more than likely be changing service unless by some...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi abroard

i am currently in spain, samsung s5mini.carrier movistar which is not great, a lot of calls have gone straight to voice mail.had trouble all through france, sorted in spain, apparently it was because the setting was on pay as you go and i am on a mon...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos